March 19, 2020
To help our clients navigate the unique challenge of the coronavirus pandemic and the significant business, social, and financial implications, Conner Strong & Buckelew has created two Property & Casualty COVID-19 Claims Task Forces to assist clients with potential claims under their insurance policies.
The COVID-19 Claims Task Force consists of the following experienced professionals:
- Monica Attanasi (Chair), Vice President and Senior Claim Consultant, a veteran claims professional with specialized experience in recovery under property policies and a record of assisting our clients with multi-million dollar catastrophic property losses.
- Heather Steinmiller, Managing Director, Claims and General Counsel, responsible for assisting clients with advocating for coverage.
- Colleen Vallen, Senior Vice President, Forensic Services Practice Leader, an experienced veteran in forensic accounting with specializing in the area of business interruption losses for insurance recovery purposes.
- Matt Walsh, Vice President, Account Executive, leader of our real estate practice group and an experienced insurance professional that places coverage for our clients.
- Brad Barron, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, experienced lawyer focusing on coverage interpretation and claims advocacy.
- Laura Kerns, Claim Consultant, has over a decade of experience in the area of litigating property coverage disputes prior to joining Conner Strong & Buckelew and now assists our clients in advocating for coverage.
- Brian Arsenault, Associate Claim Consultant, a member of our property practice group focused on assisting clients in recovery under property policies.
- Regina Fox, Senior Executive Assistant, assisting our insurance professionals for over 20 years in advocating for coverage.
Due to the unique challenges facing workers’ compensation claims directly as a result of COVID-19, a separate task force was created. The COVID-19 Workers’ Compensation Task Force consists of the following:
- Audrey Allsopp (Chair), Claim Consultant, experienced workers’ compensation claims professional with over 25 years of diverse experience with in-house and adjuster experience.
- Jamie Burk, Senior Associate Claims Consultant with ten years’ experience in handling national accounts at a nation-wide third party administrator, specializing in workers’ compensation.
The creation of these task forces enhances our robust claims services team of 30 professionals and will enable us to assist our clients more fully with a focused diverse expertise.
To pursue a claim under your policy contact your Conner Strong & Buckelew representative or call the Emergency Claim Hotline at 1-877-861-3220
Please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for more information.
Click here for a printable download.
NOTE: THE RESOURCES PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LEGAL COUNSEL