Does managing risk really make an impact?
Conner Strong & Buckelew places a greater emphasis on risk control than our peers. Our risk control clients that have been with us 10 years or longer report on average that their accident frequencies have been cut in half. These favorable results are a direct result of our deep understanding of your business. Conner Strong & Buckelew specializes in designing and conducting complete safety campaigns for client organizations.
- Loss Trend Analysis: The most effective way to begin a risk control program is to track accident rates each month and circulate the results to both senior and line management. Our risk management information system also allows clients to mine data for trends. We research benchmarks so that our clients can compare their results against appropriate industry standards.
- Risk Control Surveys and Gap Analysis: In addition to regular risk control surveys, we also provide a more comprehensive "Gap Analysis" that evaluates the effectiveness of the client's current safety and health program and identifies gaps that exist within the program.
- Management and Employee Training: Each year we train thousands of managers and employees on a range of subjects within safety, risk control and employment practices. We also produce customized risk control videos from the initial script through the final editing. Conner Strong & Buckelew is one of the first risk control services to offer clients the ability to stream safety videos online.
- Construction Safety Services: Construction safety is our specialty at Conner Strong & Buckelew. Many of our consultants have worked as safety directors and site safety managers in the industry for many years. We know the business and understand the unique and sometimes complex risk control issues faced by contractors.
- Regulatory Compliance: The cost and headaches of complying with complicated and often burdensome government regulations can be a nightmare. Our staff has decades of experience working with OSHA, USEPA and many other federal and state agencies. If you have a question about a particular regulation, give us a call and we can help. We offer telephone consultation services to all of our clients. We also provide simulated compliance audits and OSHA intervention services.
- Underwriting Support: We are your advocate. It is our policy to accompany insurance carrier risk control personnel when they visit your facility to ensure that you are treated fairly and provided with the necessary services.
- Special Projects: Our business has a talented pool of individuals able to support and direct a wide variety of projects. Please contact us directly to discuss how we can help you.
Call Us Today:
1 (877) 861-3220